Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

 <!-->

Ever since Jimmy Fallon took the reins of The Tonight Show he's been on fire! He never ceases to entertain us, and adds an unpredictable side to the show. Cause you never know what you're going to get when he's on stage. From his classic unforgettable "Thank You Notes," to random "Hot Sax" performances, he barely lets you take a breath of air between laughs. I personally would like to congratulate him for becoming a father to his daughter Winnie. Seeing them on the front cover of People Mag in matching suits made my day.

I occasionally like to join in on the #FallonTonight Twitter conversation, talking about the latest developments and events on the show.  me here. 

1 comment:

  1. He is talented. It's fun to laugh.....back when I had a tv....

    ReplyDelete